Saturday, September 20, 2008

That is a shitload of money for quite possibly the stupidest idea I've ever heard in my entire life.

I'm pretty burned out on sports right now. So instead of watching the Florida-Tennessee game tomorrow, I'm gonna go ride some rollercoasters. I'm not the biggest fan ever of Sheikra, but it's going to make me its bitch tomorrow, probably more than one time.

See, that's the kind of thing that happens when you're rolling with Alison Scott. You think about what your threshold as a human being is and then you burst right past that barrier. It's pretty cool actually.

My life is not defined by any one things. There are aspects I enjoy like sports, yet I'll be damned if I ever let anything control my thought process. Not even thought of sexual intimacy are going to do that!

I haven't really been playing video games very much lately. For some of you (Alison), you'd think that that means down to three hours a day.

In all honesty, we're talking once every three days maybe. I did play Guitar Hero 3 two days in a row to ruin that average a little. But since I'm the one writing this p.o.s., let me clarify. I see GH3 as part of my music listening. I like playing "Possum Kingdom" by The Toadies, not because it's the most fun or challenging song but because I like it.

My favorite Guitar Hero song to play is either "YYZ" by Rush or "3s & 7s" by Queens of the Stone Age. There are two songs I detest hearing or playing and those are "Surrender" by Cheap Trick and "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett. That would be because my mom and Alison wore out those two songs respectively.

Anyhow, Game Night is going to be tons of fun as well. Those are my favorite, a time where a select few of us come together and leave the world's problems behind us and put silly board games, food and sometimes a little drinky-drink in front of us.

Taste my lightning.

1 comment:

Laura said...

roller coasters sound like fun. i wish i could roll with alison scott!