Friday, April 3, 2009

Blogging in obscurity

I write more for myself than any other person yet I often wonder about how people feel about my thoughts or even the process?



Things are just moving along right now. It's almost like a metamorphisis of sorts in the sense that my life hasn't changed yet but events are already in motion that will most definitely alter the outcome soon enough.



Letting people know what is truly on my mind is something I am quite terrible about. I feel like the only time I can be truly blunt is when I am frustrated or no longer fear the repercussions of my words. Neither of those instances come up often enough.



I am working this weekend. My plans to go to Orlando fell through most unfortunately, however, I definitely don't blame Ryan, who is working his ass off in order to graduate in May.



The one feature I love about this blog is it has an auto-save and also you can go back later and finish it without having to first publish it. My regular musings aren't all that great, so you can imagine how they read when only half-baked.

My biggest concern right now is prioritizing what is truly important in my life and working on fixing it. I have a severe problem in the sense that I still love a girl who I basically broke up with due to my own laziness. In the current state I'm in, I don't deserve anyone. Even if I rectified the situation and gave everything some time, it still could be just one too many times I jumped off the deep end...and ultimately, for what?

As a human being, one of my biggest faults is overreacting to things erractically. Like using a nuke to kill an ant.

No comments: